BC Education and Training Guide | Advertising Rates
While have only ever provided limited advertising opportunities in the BC Labour Market Report, we are providing an opportunity for organizations to include advertisements in the ‘BC Education and Training Guide’.
Double Full-Page Advertisement $1,500.00 (Colour) $1,150.00 (Black and White)
Single Full-Page Advertisement $1,100.00 (Colour) $750.00 (Black and White)
3/4 Page Advertisement (56.25 sq. inches) $950.00 (Colour) $600.00 (Black and White)
1/2 Page Advertisement (37.5 sq. inches) $725.00 (Colour) $475.00 (Black and White)
1/4 Page Advertisement (18.75 sq. inches) $415.00 (Colour) $300.00 (Black and White)
1/8 Page Advertisement (9.4 sq. inches) $300.00 (Colour) $200.00 (Black and White)
1/16 Page Advertisement (4.7 sq. inches) $225.00 (Colour) $150.00 (Black and White)
Printed Material Inserts
Advertisers can includes inserts within the ‘BC Education and Training Guide’. Inserts cannot exceed 30 grams.
6,600 pieces - $750.00
The ‘BC Education and Training Guide’ will include a listing of public and private colleges, universities and institutes in British Columbia, sorted by region. Each listing will include the following information:
Expanded listings are available based on the number of words and whether there is an institution logo.
BC Employment Network
The ‘BC Education and Training Guide’ will be included as an insert in the September 2017 issue of the BC Labour Market Report, which will be distributed to approximately 6,500 career guidance professionals employed in 1,642 employment centres, schools, libraries and other offices.
Advertisement / Insert September 15, 2017
Distribution Date September 29, 2017
Terms and Conditions / Advertising Orders
1. Content and Design: Content and design of all advertising and inserts must be acceptable to the BC Labour Market Report, which reserves the right to postpone or refuse, without penalty, publication of any advertisement or insert.
2. Production & Extra Charges: Rates quoted are for space only. Extra charges apply if ad must be created, altered or does not comply with mechanical requirements. Charges available on request. All material used to make up the ad must be supplied by the space closing date.
3. Cancellations and Liability for Error: A 50% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellation after the space closing date. Covers non-cancellable. Early cancellations of ad campaign are subject to short rating. Maximum liability for error is restricted to the space rate.
4. Rates: All rates are NET and in Canadian dollars. Rates do not include applicable taxes. Upon requesting the advertisement, a 50% deposit is invoiced with the balance invoiced upon receiving a proof copy.
5. Terms of Payment: Interest of 1.5% per month is charged on unpaid accounts after 30 days.
6. Assembly: InDesign CC in a Mac environment. Ad content created on the Windows® platform should have type converted to outlines before exporting or saving as a PDF file.
7. Submissions: Images to be reproduced in the magazine should have a resolution of at least 300 dots per inch (DPI). We are unable to assure the print quality of images that have a resolution lower than 300 DPI.
To submit an order, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Advertising Submission’ in the subject line.
Please include the size of your advertisement and whether you would like to include an expanded write-up or an insert. Also, please include whether you would like the advertisement in colour or black-and-white.
BC Education and Training Guide
included with the September 2017 Issue
of the BC Labour Market Report
Since it was created in 1999, the BC Labour Market Report has established an audience of more than 6,500 career professionals, who are advising students in secondary school, employed in government-funded employment programs, directing individuals to resources in libraries, and assisting individuals in organizations focused on the needs of Aboriginals, immigrants, those with disabilities, women and youth.
These professionals provide career and educational advice to 54,000 grade-12 students public schools and 6,000 grade-12 students in private schools. They also assist the 37,500 individuals in British Columbia who have an attachment to Employment Insurance and may be able to access the $116.72 million available this year for the purpose of skills training. This is in addition to assisting tens of thousands of job seekers who’ll utilize employment programming this year.
Having provided professional development for thousands of British Columbia career professionals, we’ve been routinely asked for a comprehensive guide to public and private educators in British Columbia. In the September issue of the BC Labour Market Report, we are preparing this free guide as an insert that will provide a detailed list of post-secondary and vocational educators, as a desk reference and resource guide for BC career professionals .
While all public and select private schools will be listed in the guide, we are providing a limited opportunity for some schools to including an expanded write-up for their institution, a display advertisement, and/or a brochure included inside the guide. Attached is a fee schedule for these options.
For more information: BC Labour Market Report
Tel: 604-288-2424 / Email: email@example.com